As we all know, more than 82% of internet users using Google compare to other search engines for searching/finding for any query. Google is not only the biggest search engine in the world but it is a great tool that draws traffic on your website. There are two equally valuable but distinct methods of getting valuable traffic through Google, organic search, and paid search.
Two ways are well known as search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) respectively using these techniques you adopt a huge amount of traffic. If you want to know more about digital marketing and web solutions. Then, you just have come to the right place.
As the most-reputed Digital marketing and Website Designing Company in Delhi NCR, India. We discover ourselves in the most desirable position to develop more about the differences between SEO and SEM.
Introduction to SEO and SEM
- SEO: Search engine optimization (SEO) refers to optimize your web-page and blog-posts to rank up in SERP. In this process, you don’t have to pay any penny, but it is time taking process so, you have to give some patience. SEO can be clearly defined as the process of optimizing your online content in such a way that the search engines show it among the top results for the searches on the relevant keywords.
- SEM: SEM refers to Search Engine Marketing and also called PPC. PPC refers to pay per click is one of the most used digital marketing types where you pay for every user who clicks on an ad. For example google ads, Facebook ads, etc. Social media marketing is including a part of PPC.
Advantage of Organic search
Whenever you type a query and search on Google or any other search engine, you find a huge list of websites or links as answers below a few ads, all these websites or links (URLs) are called organic results. These results are shown according to the quality and content of the webpage. When you click and goes to those links this is called organic traffic.
Advantages of Organic search and its traffic. Refer below for them.
- Google is the most trusted search engine and the most useful source for searching for anything on the internet.
- For most usable and trusted search engines it drives a large amount of traffic to an URL.
- Google has clear algorithms to decide the ranking of a webpage and URL.
- Being in the top five search results for a specific keyword indicates that your content and your blog is high quality.
- Getting top ranks in organic search may take time but once you enter organically, you regularly stay for a significant time.
- 1/3rd of the clicks of organic search results go to the top-ranking website.
- The top 10 results of the Google search results acquire 92% of all search traffic.
- 57% of B2B marketers say SEO helps a lot in lead generation.
Advantage of Paid Search
Paid search or pay-per-click ads (PPC) are those ads that appear at the top of search results. Simply just pay money to show ads with the URL above those results that earned their rank on the results page organically.
Quickly looks at the advantages associated with paid search results.
- These ads are made to appear at the top of the search result page and their title starts with “ad”.
- Paid search or SEM has become more popular than organic search in recent years and organic search has become very competitive.
- Rather than waiting for a time that is required for SEO results, you can get your URL in top quickly on the search result page through SEM.
- Google’s Adword is the most popular pay-per-click (PPC) and SEM promotion platform of current times. It generates 70% of Google’s total revenue.
Comparison between Organic search and Paid search
Google is influencing not just the internet but our lives worldwide. It will support over a long time until another such strong and effective tool comes on the internet. While starting a Google Adwords campaign, you need to be more careful. If you set up smartly you get a huge amount of traffic to your web-page much quicker than organic-search.
Traditionally, inbound marketers were used to preferring organic search over PPC campaigns and outbound marketers preferred paid search. If you want quick results, paid search is better, but if you are looking for a cost-effective method. So, you may find it better and best SEO Services.
So, if you want to determine the proper decision with organic search and paid search. Then you should consult your experts at Weblieu Technologies Pvt Ltd, a leading Digital Marketing Company in Delhi. We will find the best solution for you according to your objects and budget.
In the above article, we have discussed the differences between Organic and Paid search results. With the help of the above article, you can easily find what search method you want according to your need and what method is good for your business.
Hope you enjoy this blog please share as much you can